Analog Volume Control
- Integrated PGA(Programmable Gain Amp)
- 0dB ~ -24dB Range
- 1dB Step
- Provides the best sound quality at any volume level
- Noise level gets lowered as the volume level gets lowered.
2-way Associative Absolute Control
Qudelix's proprietary 2-way associative absolute control provides optimal sound quality at any source or device volume level. With this scheme, the source device always delivers the audio stream at the maximum precision as the original.
You can control volume in whatever comfortable way, either smartphone buttons or Qudelix-5K buttons, without any sound quality loss. It always keeps and guarantees the best sound quality over Bluetooth or USB.
- Smartphone, PC/Laptop volume control
- Remotely adjusts the 5K built-in Volume Controller
- Coarse Control
- 5K Device Volume Control
- 0.5dB step Fine Control
- Optimal sound quality at any given volume level
- No need to care for smartphone volume
- Any smartphone volume level keeps the best sound quality (Bluetooth and USB)
The 5K provides a higher output power than other portable audio devices. An accidental volume up may damage your ear and IEMs. For high sensitivity IEMs, we strongly recommend limiting the device volume.
Unlike PC USB and iOS USB(over Camera Kit), Android USB Audio doesn't support the Absolute Volume Control. The Android Source Volume scales down the PCM sample as the volume gets lowered. For the best sound quality with Android USB Audio, you will need to keep the source volume at maximum.
And due to the above reason, the Volume Protection may not work as intended when switching audio between Android USB and Bluetooth.
*The Volume(+) button is disabled when no audio streaming to prevent sudden and accidental volume change. Use the app slider to adjust the volume while no audio streaming.
Volume & Input RMS
The input RMS displays the audio signal level that 5K receives from the source device.
With 2-way absolute volume, the input RMS level should stay at the same level across all source volume levels.