PC Chrome App
Chrome Web Store link:
- For a USB DAC use case with Windows, MacOS, and Linux, you can install the Qudelix Chrome Extension.
- The Qudelix Chrome Extension works over USB, not Bluetooth.
- You can simultaneously keep the app connections with a smartphone over Bluetooth and a PC over USB.
- *The Chrome app requires the 5K firmware version 1.12.0 or higher, please update the 5K device firmware first using the mobile app.
- Most functions and user interfaces are very similar to iOS/Android apps.
- Click the FW Version in the Device Tab will show you the popup window displaying the firmware version history. When you click the red colored buttons, you can re-update or roll back the firmware. We usually provide the last two firmware versions; One for re-updating and one for rolling back.
- Double-click(Chrome) custom#1~#20 will show you the popup window for saving the preset.
I use firefox and vivaldi as my browsers. The chrome extension is not compatible with firefox and vivaldi crashes when I try to connect the device. Are you planning to come up with a windows app soon so it doesn’t have to be browser based?