Apple App Store:
- We strongly recommend installing and using the app to fully experience the feature-rich nature of Qudelix-5K.
- The app is just a controller and a monitor; you can use the 5K without the app. Once you configure the 5K through the app, 5K automatically stores the settings and reloads them at the boot-up next time.
- 5K allows the APP connection with one device at a time.
- Android App uses the BR/EDR link. So, Android requires the 5K device paired to the system before making the app connection.
- iOS App uses the BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) link.
- 'Connected ⓘ' represents the Audio/Call connection.
- 'Connected' represents the app connection over BLE.
- Do not make the BLE connection when pairing the 5K with a Windows PC.
- When searching for nearby Bluetooth devices in the Windows Bluetooth menu, you will see a Qudelix-5K Audio and a Qudelix-5K.
- Qudelix-5K Audio (Headset icon) - for Voice Call & Music
- Qudelix-5K (BLE) - for iOS/Android app connection
- Make the connection to Qudelix-5K Audio (Headset icon) only.
- Connecting the Qudelix-5K (BLE) will cause an iOS/Android app connection failure.
Leave a comment